- An armadillo (Tatusia novemcincta) which is found from Tx to Paraguay; -- called additionally tatouhou.
- a type of armadillo, Dasypus peba; additionally, the seven- or nine-banded armadillo, Tatusia septemcincta or novemcincta.
- the actual peba is Southern American, but the title has additionally been provided to the Texan armadillo.
- having nine hinged rings of bony dishes; ranges from Tx to Paraguay
Definition for "peba"
- An armadillo (Tatusia novemcincta) which is found from…
Hypernym for "peba"
Variant for "peba"