- any one of various mosses regarding the genus Sphagnum, growing in extremely damp places.
- The partially carbonized stays of the plants, utilized as a mulch and plant food.
- a typical title of sphagnum.
- Moss for the genus Sphagnum, which often expands amply in boggy or peaty places.
- Moss getting into the composition of or producing peat; moss regarding the genus Sphagnum.
- A peat-bog or swamp: a name often provided in Great Britain to those accumulations of peaty matter that the United States can be known as peat-bogs.
- any of different pale or ashy mosses associated with the genus Sphagnum whoever decomposed remains type peat
Sentence for "peat moss"
Hypernym for "peat moss"
Urban Dictionary for "peat moss"
- whenever an individual articles a duplicate…