- A tropical old-world grass (Pennisetum americanum) having very long, dense flowering panicles and whitish grains being made use of as food. Also known as African millet.
- Pennisetum glaucum
- Egyptian millet (Penicillaria spicata).
- tall lawn having cattail like surges; cultivated in Africa and Asia for its whole grain as well as in america mainly for forage; often used in making beer
- Definition for "pearl millet"
- A tropical old-world grass (Pennisetum americanum) having very…
- View More
- Hypernym for "pearl millet"