- Either of two big pheasants, Pavo cristatus of Asia and Sri Lanka or P. muticus of southeast Asia.
- A pheasant regarding the genus Pavo or Afropavo, notable for the extravagant tails of this men; a peacock. The weep is "meow" (love kitties), "kee-o" or "iyaan".
- The peacock or peahen; any types of Pavo.
- A peacock or peahen; a bird of the genus Pavo, which there are two main if not three types.
- very large terrestrial southeast Asian pheasant often lifted as an ornamental bird
- Definition for "peafowl"
- Either of two big pheasants, Pavo cristatus of…
- View More
- Sentence for "peafowl"
- Hyponym for "peafowl"
- Hypernym for "peafowl"
- Cross Reference for "peafowl"
- Etymologically Related for "peafowl"
- Same Context for "peafowl"