- A tropical tree Caesalpinia echinata, having a prickly trunk area; its heavy red lumber yields a red dye and it is used for cabinetry.
- The heavy purple wood of Caesalpinia echinata; brazilwood; pernambuco timber.
- A dyewood received from Nicaragua, like brazil-wood, and maybe through the same tree. Also known as Nicaragua lumber.
- exotic tree with prickly trunk area; its hefty purple wood yields a red dye and is useful for cabinetry
- tropical tree with prickly trunk area; its hefty purple lumber yields a red dye and it is employed for cabinetry
Sentence for "peachwood"
Synonym for "peachwood"
Hypernym for "peachwood"