- An offering designed to an adversary inside interests of serenity or reconciliation.
- A religious give up both in Jewish,Christian, and Islamic traditions.
- An offering designed to an adversary in hope of acquiring serenity or reconciliation; an olive branch.
- A gift or solution offered as satisfaction to an offended person.
- An offering that procures comfort, reconciliation, or satisfaction; pleasure provided to an offended person, specially to a superior.
- especially, an offering prescribed under the Levitical law as a manifestation of thanksgiving.
- anything wanted to an adversary in hope of acquiring comfort
Definition for "peace offering"
- An offering designed to an adversary inside interests…
Hypernym for "peace offering"
Same Context for "peace offering"