- A crab for the genus Pinnotheres.
- any tiny crab of genus Pinnotheres, residing as a commensal in bivalves; esp., the European species (Pinnotheres pisum) which life into the typical mussel in addition to cockle.
- A crab for the genus Pinnotheres, inhabiting as a commensal the shells of various bivalve mollusks, as oysters. P.pisum is a good example. See Pinnotheriidæ.
- small soft-bodied crab living commensally in the mantles of certain bivalve mollusks
- Definition for "pea crab"
- Hyponym for "pea crab"
- Hypernym for "pea crab"