- in the usa army, an officer of the position of brigadier general, which commands the pay department, which is charged with the payment of this officers and guys.
- in the us navy, the principle for the Bureau of Provisions and clothes, who has charge of this repayment of officers and guys and their clothing and subsistence. He has got the position of rear admiral.
- in the uk, an officer associated with the Treasury just who tends to make all repayments and disbursements, civil also army. He's a member of this ministry, not of this cabinet.
- Definition for "paymaster-general"
Sentence for "paymaster-general"
- As a member of the Massachusetts…
- View More