- world, ore, or gravel that is profitable to mine.
- Informal a helpful or profitable development or venture.
- Earth containing profitable levels of ore.
- A profitable area or duration; success.
- planet which yields a profit towards miner.
- a profitable success
- ore that yields a substantial profit towards the miner
- Earth, stone, etc., which yields an income into the miner.
- a discovery, especially after an exploratory process, which yields a profit or sought-after benefit; -- used especially in the phrase “to hit pay dirt”.
- Definition for "pay dirt"
- world, ore, or gravel that is profitable to…
- View More
- Sentence for "pay dirt"
- Hypernym for "pay dirt"
- Equivalent for "pay dirt"
- Same Context for "pay dirt"
- Urban Dictionary for "pay dirt"