- A stately and formal Spanish party that complete condition outfit is used; -- so-called from the similarity of the motions to those of the peacock.
- A slow, stately party, probably of Italian source, but much practised in Spain.
- Music for such a-dance or perhaps in its rhythm, which is precisely duple and extremely sluggish.
- a stately judge dance of the sixteenth and 17th hundreds of years
- songs composed for moving the pavane
Sentence for "pavan"
Hypernym for "pavan"
Variant for "pavan"
Urban Dictionary for "pavan"