- A large, delicious abalone, Haliotis iris, native to brand new Zealand, whoever shell can be used to help make jewelry.
- The shell with this mollusc.
- A fish connect made from this layer.
- The Maori title regarding the mutton-fish: additionally utilized once the name for Maori fish-hooks, made from the paua-shell, exactly the same term being adopted for seafood, shell, and hook.
- Definition for "paua"
- A large, delicious abalone, Haliotis iris, native to…
- View More
- Sentence for "paua"
- Same Context for "paua"