- a number of squash (Cucurbita Pepo) having a flat circular fruit with a scalloped advantage, ribbed white skin, and creamy white flesh. Also called cymling.
- A summer squash notable for the small size, circular and superficial shape, and scalloped edges, somewhat resembling a little doll top, or flying saucer.
- squash plant having flattened circular good fresh fruit with a scalloped edge; generally greenish white
- circular greenish-white squash having one face flattened with a scalloped side
- Definition for "pattypan squash"
- a number of squash (Cucurbita Pepo) having a…
- View More
- Synonym for "pattypan squash"
- Hypernym for "pattypan squash"