- person who makes patterns, for sewing, woodworking, or manufacturing machinery.
- some body whoever occupation is always to make patterns, particularly those utilized as helpful tips within the make of another thing
- a person who tends to make habits (for sewing or carpentery or metalworking).
- In mech. engin., a workman which makes the patterns utilized by molders in foundry-work.
- a person who tends to make habits (in terms of sewing or carpentry or metalworking)
Sentence for "patternmaker"
- A successful patternmaker and, eventually, a…
Hypernym for "patternmaker"