Definition for "patronize"
Sentence for "patronize"
Synonym for "patronize"
Verb Forms for "patronize"
Phrases for "patronize"
Hypernym for "patronize"
Form for "patronize"
Urban Dictionary for "patronize"
- To act as a patron to; support or sponsor.
- To go to as an individual, specifically regularly.
- to take care of in a condescending way.
- To act as patron toward; to support; to countenance; to favor; to aid.
- To trade with customarily; to frequent as a client.
- To assume air of a patron, or of an exceptional and protector, toward; -- utilized in an unfavorable feeling.
- To assume a tone of unjustified superiority; to chat right down to; to take care of condescendingly.
- to create oneself a person of a company, specially a regular consumer.
- be a regular consumer or customer of
- do your shopping at; work with; be a client or customer of
- address condescendingly
- assume sponsorship of
- to behave as patron toward; provide help or countenance to; benefit; help: because, to patronize an undertaking; to patronize an impression.
- To believe the atmosphere of a patron toward; notice in a superciliously condescending way.
- To ascribe to a person as patron or even the responsible celebration.
- additionally spelled patronise.