- a specific police truck regularly express prisoners.
- a specific vehicle employed by police to transport prisoners.
- A large, covered, two-horse truck from the police, accustomed carry prisoners to and from prison as well as some other purposes.
- A long, uncovered, two-horse truck used by the fire-insurance patrol to hold guys, with tarpaulins, etc., to fires, for the security of insured products.
- van utilized by police to transport prisoners
Synonym for "patrol wagon"
Hypernym for "patrol wagon"