- The area, rule, or rank of a patriarch.
- See patriarchy.
- the definition of of workplace of a Christian patriarch.
- work or ecclesial jurisdiction of such a patriarch.
- The office-space occupied by a patriarch along with his staff.
- The office, self-esteem, or jurisdiction of a patriarch.
- The residence of an ecclesiastic patriarch.
- A patriarchal as a type of government or community. See Patriarchal, a., 3.
- The office, dignity, or status of a patriarch; also, the time of company of a patriarch.
- The residence of a patriarch.
- town or province in jurisdiction of a patriarch.
- A patriarchy or patriarchal community.
- The state of social organization, where the son or daughter is a part associated with personal unit that its dad belongs.
- a form of personal business for which a male is the household mind and name is traced through male range
- the jurisdiction of a patriarch
Sentence for "patriarchate"
Hypernym for "patriarchate"
Same Context for "patriarchate"
Variant for "patriarchate"