- produced from the name of a country, and designating an inhabitant associated with the nation; gentile.
- concerning the right of abode in britain with a British parent or grandparent
- produced by the name of a country, and designating an inhabitant associated with the nation; gentile; -- said of a noun.
- One who has got the right of abode in the United Kingdom with a British moms and dad or grandparent
- In sentence structure, a noun produced by title of a country, and denoting an inhabitant of that country: as, Latin Troas, a Trojan woman; Latin Macedo, a Macedonian.
- an individual who has the right to be considered legally a British resident (by virtue of this beginning of a parent or grandparent)
- In grammar, of or relating to a family, competition, or type of lineage; designating a race or nation: placed on a certain class of words.
- Relating to one's fatherland.
- Definition for "patrial"
- produced from the name of a country, and…
- View More
- Sentence for "patrial"
- Synonym for "patrial"
- Hypernym for "patrial"