- A regional dialect, specifically one without a literary tradition.
- A creole.
- Nonstandard message.
- The special jargon of an organization; cant. See Synonyms at dialect.
- A regional dialect of a language (especially French); generally considered substandard.
- some of various French or Occitan dialects spoken in France.
- Creole French in Caribbean (especially in Dominica, St. Lucia, Trinidad and Tobago& Haiti).
- A Jamaican Creole language based mostly on English and African languages and features impacts from Spanish, Portuguese and Hindi.
- Jargon or cannot.
- A dialect peculiar into illiterate classes; a provincial type of speech.
- A dialect particular to a district or locality, used specially among the list of peasantry or uneducated courses; ergo, a rustic, provincial, or barbarous type of address.
- a regional dialect of a language (especially French); generally considered substandard
- a characteristic language of a certain group (as among thieves)
- Definition for "patois"
- A regional dialect, specifically one without a literary…
- View More
- Sentence for "patois"
- Synonym for "patois"
- Hypernym for "patois"
- Same Context for "patois"
- Urban Dictionary for "patois"
- cracked English. Frequently proven to are…
- View More