- The right, approved because of the sovereign, of exclusive control of some business of manufacture, or of purchase of particular articles, or of specific workplaces or prerogatives.
- The unique right secured by letters patent; especially, the exclusive privilege granted to an inventor of practising or exploiting his invention.
- the proper issued by a patent; especially the unique right to an invention
- Definition for "patent right"
- The right, approved because of the sovereign, of…
- View More
- Hypernym for "patent right"