- their state or top-notch being apparent.
- Biology hawaii or quality of becoming open, broadened, or unblocked.
- The degree of openness of a tube, including a blood vessel or catheter; the relative absence of blockage. Assessed in per cent.
- Obviousness; quality.
- the healthiness of becoming available, enlarged, or scatter.
- The state to be patent or plain.
- Their State of being patent or obvious.—2. Hawaii to be spread available or enlarged, Dunglison.
- especially, in pathology, their state of being available or pervious, as a tube or channel.
- the openness (insufficient obstruction) of a bodily passage or duct
- the property of being easy to understand and realize
Sentence for "patency"
- ATLANTA -- Coronary artery bypass grafts…
Hypernym for "patency"
Same Context for "patency"
Urban Dictionary for "patency"
- Patency is what all originators businesses…