- a tiny southeast Asian shrub (Pogostemon cablin) when you look at the mint family members, having leaves that give a fragrant oil used in the make of perfumes.
- A perfume produced from the oil with this plant.
- any one of a number of East Indian menthaceous plants which give an extremely fragrant oil.
- The oil or perfume created from these plants.
- A small shrubby mintlike plant (Pogostemon cablin syn. Pogostemon Patchouli) of the East Indies, yielding an important oil from where a very valued perfume is made.
- The hefty perfume made of the patchouli plant.
- An East Indian odoriferous plant, Pogostemon Patchouli, for the mint household.
- The perfume itself.
- tiny East Indian shrubby mint; fragrant oil from its leaves is employed in perfumes
- a heavy perfume created from the patchouli plant
- Definition for "patchouli"
- a tiny southeast Asian shrub (Pogostemon cablin) when…
- View More
- Sentence for "patchouli"
- Synonym for "patchouli"
- Hypernym for "patchouli"
- Equivalent for "patchouli"
- Same Context for "patchouli"
- Urban Dictionary for "patchouli"
- Patchouli is a foul smelling stench…
- View More