- some of several long-tailed terrestrial monkeys of genus Erythrocebus of western Africa that are closely related to the guenons, particularly E. patas, which includes reddish fur and a black nose.
- Erythrocebus patas, a ground-dwelling long-tailed monkey within West and East Africa
- A West African long-tailed monkey (Cercopithecus ruber); the red monkey.
- The red monkey of western Africa, Cercopithecus patas or C. ruber.
- reddish long-tailed monkey of west Africa
Sentence for "patas"
- "The Victoria and Albert Museum has…
Hypernym for "patas"
Urban Dictionary for "patas"