- See dining table at currency.
- The monetary unit of Macau, corresponding to 100 avos.
- A monetary device utilized through the 16th century and seventeenth century in Malta in the shape of a sizable copper money.
- A monetary product of account used in Portuguese Timor intermittently between 1894 and 1958.
- The Spanish buck; -- labeled as also patacoon.
- A Portuguese gold money previously hit for money in Brazil; a buck, or piece of eight. Additionally patacoon.
- A Portuguese money for the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, add up to 320 reis.
- A Portuguese coin of Mozambique, equal to 6 crusados.
- A silver coin of Macao and Timor, comparable to 100 avos or 41.63 cents.
- A copper coin of Portugal, corresponding to 2 cuartos.
- the fundamental product of money in Macao
- Definition for "pataca"
- Sentence for "pataca"
- Hypernym for "pataca"
- Variant for "pataca"