- The office, position, or jurisdiction of a pastor.
- A pastor's term of company with one congregation.
- A body of pastors.
- The role or obligations of a pastor.
- the time scale of service of a certain pastor for their congregation; their term of office.
- a business or human body composed of several pastors.
- any office, condition, or jurisdiction of a pastor.
- The standing or workplace of a pastor, or perhaps the people under their religious treatment. Thus The time where a pastor stays in charge of a parish: as, a pastorate of 20 years.
- The body of pastors in certain community.
- pastors collectively
- the position of pastor
Sentence for "pastorate"
Synonym for "pastorate"
Hypernym for "pastorate"
Same Context for "pastorate"