- the standard or state to be pastoral. Used particularly of a literary work.
- A social and financial system in line with the raising and herding of livestock.
- the state of being pastoral
- animal husbandry; the raising and herding of farm animals
- Pastoral character; what possesses, recommends, or confers a pastoral or outlying personality.
- Definition for "pastoralism"
- the standard or state to be pastoral. Used…
- View More
- Sentence for "pastoralism"
- Same Context for "pastoralism"
- Agriculture Dictionary for "pastoralism"