- To subject (a beverage or other meals) to pasteurization.
- To susceptible to pasteurization.
- to deal with by pasteurism.
- To heat up food for the true purpose of killing harmful organisms such as for example bacteria, viruses, protozoa, molds, and yeasts.
- heat meals to kill harmful microorganisms
- to do Pasteurization; sterilize fermented liquors, as alcohol or wine, by heat.
- To subject to the process of Pasteurism.
- To at the mercy of the entire process of Pasteurization.
- Additionally spelled Pasteurise.
Sentence for "pasteurize"
- Fail to properly sterilize your containers…
Verb Forms for "pasteurize"
Hypernym for "pasteurize"
Urban Dictionary for "pasteurize"