- Heat-treatment of a perishable food to destroy heat-sensitive vegetative cells followed closely by immediate cooling to restrict development of the enduring cells and germination of spores.
- partial sterilization of meals at a temperature that destroys harmful microorganisms without significant alterations in the chemistry of the food
- Definition for "pasteurisation"
- Heat-treatment of a perishable food to destroy heat-sensitive…
- View More
- Sentence for "pasteurisation"
- Hypernym for "pasteurisation"