Definition for "pastel"
- A drawing method of dried paste made from…
Sentence for "pastel"
- She always wore immaculate, starched dresses…
Synonym for "pastel"
Phrases for "pastel"
Rhyme for "pastel"
Hypernym for "pastel"
Equivalent for "pastel"
Same Context for "pastel"
Variant for "pastel"
Urban Dictionary for "pastel"
- A drawing method of dried paste made from surface pigments and a water-based binder that's stated in crayon kind.
- A crayon for this product.
- A picture or sketch attracted with this particular style of crayon.
- The art or process of drawing with pastels.
- A soft delicate hue; a pale color: a-room done all-in pastels.
- A sketchy or brief prose work.
- any one of a few subdued tints of colors, typically involving red, peach, yellowish, green, blue and lavender
- A drawing created using any one of those colors.
- a kind of dried paste always make crayons.
- A crayon made from these types of a paste.
- A crayon manufactured from a paste made up of a color ground with gum water.
- A plant affording a blue dye; the woad (Isatis tinctoria); also, the dye it self.
- The plant woad, Isatis tinctoria; also, the blue dye gotten from this.
- In art: A colored crayon made from pigments floor with chalk, and compounded with gum-water into a kind of paste.
- A drawing fashioned with coloured chalks or crayons; in addition, the skill of drawing with coloured crayons.
- Figuratively, a short prose study, poetic, picturesque, but sketchy.
- In textiles, a soft half-faded tint in textiles used for dress-materials: so named from its similarity into tones of old pastel drawings.
- some of different pale or light colors
- Of, relating to, or manufactured from pastel.
- Pale and smooth in color.
- fine and pale in shade
- without body or vitality