Definition for "pasteboard"
- A thin firm board made of sheets of…
Sentence for "pasteboard"
Synonym for "pasteboard"
Hyponym for "pasteboard"
Hypernym for "pasteboard"
Same Context for "pasteboard"
- A thin firm board made of sheets of paper pasted together or pushed report pulp.
- A card, especially:
- A ticket.
- Games A playing card.
- A visiting card.
- card stock
- a typical widget that can be used by numerous people to paste things or text to.
- A stiff thick particular report board, formed of several single sheets pasted one upon another, or of report macerated and pushed into molds, etc.
- A board which pastry bread is rolled; a molding board.
- A kind of dense report formed of several solitary sheets pasted one upon another, or by macerating paper and casting it in molds, etc.
- A visiting-card.
- A board upon which bread is rolled aside for pastry.
- rigid cardboard created by pasting collectively levels of paper
- manufactured from pasteboard.
- Of inferior high quality; flimsy or unsubstantial.
- Made of pasteboard: as, a pasteboard package; thus, thin; unsubstantial.