- person who has actually previously held the position of master in a company, specifically a social one as a lodge or club.
- person who is completely experienced and skilled in a specific craft or task.
- somebody who has previously already been a master at a given lodge.
- a person who has an incredibly advanced of capability or knowledge within a place of success or expertise.
- a person who is abnormally expert, competent, or skilled in a few art, strategy, or occupation; -- frequently used in combination with at or of.
- See passed-master, under master.
- a person who was formerly a master
- someone who has long and thorough expertise in certain task
- Definition for "past master"
- person who has actually previously held the position…
- View More
- Hypernym for "past master"
- Same Context for "past master"