- the healthiness of being passive; passivity
- The quality or state to be passive; unresisting submission.
- The state or property to be passive, or of obtaining impressions from exterior representatives or causes: as, the passiveness of matter.—2. Passibility; ability of struggling.
- Patience; peace; unresisting submission; not enough power to work, or omission to do something.
- submitting to other people or even outside influences
- the trait of staying sedentary; insufficient initiative
Sentence for "passiveness"
- Human beings, who, like everything else,…
Hypernym for "passiveness"
Cross Reference for "passiveness"
Same Context for "passiveness"