- effective at feeling or suffering; delicate: a passible style of character.
- Able to suffer, or feel discomfort.
- in a position to feel emotion.
- Capable of suffering damage or detriment.
- prone to encounter change or decay.
- Susceptible of experience or suffering, or of impressions from additional agents.
- Capable of sensation or suffering; susceptible of impressions from exterior representatives.
- Definition for "passible"
- effective at feeling or suffering; delicate: a passible…
- View More
- Sentence for "passible"
- Same Context for "passible"