- Of or relating to birds of the order Passeriformes, which includes perching wild birds and songbirds such as the jays, blackbirds, finches, warblers, and sparrows.
- Of, or concerning a passerine or perching bird.
- Of or with respect to the Passeres.
- concerning or feature of passeriform birds
- A bird associated with order Passeriformes.
- Any bird associated with the order Passeriformes, which includes more than half of all of the bird species.
- One of the Passeres.
- A member for the Passerinæ, Passeres, or Passeriformes.
- perching birds mainly small and living near the surface with feet having 4 feet arranged to accommodate grasping the perch; nearly all are songbirds; hatchlings tend to be helpless
- Resembling or regarding a sparrow; of or pertaining to the Passerinæ, in almost any sense, or perhaps the Passeres; passeriform.
- About because large as a sparrow: as, the passerine parrot, Psittacula passerina; the passerine ground-dove, Chamæpelia passerina; the passerine owl, Glaucidium passerinum. In addition passeroid.
- Definition for "passerine"
- Of or relating to birds of the order…
- View More
- Sentence for "passerine"
- Hyponym for "passerine"
- Hypernym for "passerine"
- Same Context for "passerine"