- An extinct migratory bird (Ectopistes migratorius) rich in eastern the united states through to the second an element of the nineteenth century.
- an extinct bird associated with the types Ectopistes migratorius
- the normal wild pigeon regarding the United States, Ectopistes migratorius: so called from its extremely considerable wanderings in search of food. See Ectopistes.
- gregarious united states migratory pigeon now extinct
- A once typical crazy pigeon of North America (Ectopistes migratorius), now extinct. It had been so-called on account of its considerable migrations.
Hypernym for "passenger pigeon"
- View More