- A book by which a merchant documents credit sales.
- A document previously issued to a Black person in South Africa and always enforce particular appropriate and economic limitations under the apartheid system. Also called guide book.
- an individual's record of deposits and distributions from a savings account at a bank, usually recorded in a small booklet. The lender keeps its record, that will be last in almost any dispute.
- accurate documentation of build up and withdrawals and interest held by depositors at specific finance companies
- Definition for "passbook"
- Sentence for "passbook"
- Hypernym for "passbook"
- Same Context for "passbook"