- A dressage technique where the horse is built to program continuously on the same place.
- A passing flirtation or relationship: "How can it is the sympathy between two people like ourselves . . . should end from 1 day to another like a mere passade?” ( Edith Wharton).
- A pass or push.
- A turn or span of a horse backward or ahead for a passing fancy area of ground.
- In fencing, a lunge ahead with a sword, one foot being advanced at the same time.
- inside manège, a turn or length of the horse backwards or ahead on the same surface.
Sentence for "passade"
Equivalent for "passade"