- A musical as a type of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries consisting of constant variations on a ground bass and similar to the chaconne.
- A dance of this duration that has been performed to such music.
- sluggish Italian or Spanish music and dance in 3/4 time.
- a vintage Italian or Spanish dance tune, in slow three-four measure, with divisions on a ground bass, resembling a chaconne.
- a vintage dance of Italian or Spanish origin, resembling the chaconne.
- Music for such a-dance, or perhaps in its rhythm, which is triple and slow.
Definition for "passacaglia"
- A musical as a type of the seventeenth…
Sentence for "passacaglia"
Equivalent for "passacaglia"