- That can be passed, traversed, or crossed; navigable: a passable roadway.
- appropriate for basic circulation: passable money.
- Satisfactory however outstanding; adequate: The stars offered passable activities although singers felt unrehearsed.
- That can be legislated: a passable bill.
- that could be passed away or traversed.
- Tolerable; satisfactory; adequate.
- effective at being passed away, traveled, navigated, traversed, penetrated, or even the like
- Capable of becoming freely distributed or disseminated; appropriate; generally receivable; present.
- particularly could be accepted or permitted to pass without serious objection; adequate; acceptable; tolerable; admissable; moderate; mediocre.
- capable of being passed away or traversed or crossed
- about average; acceptable
- with the capacity of being passed, traveled, navigated, traversed, penetrated, or perhaps the like: since, the roadways are not passable; the stream is passable in ships.
- That may be passed away from hand-to-hand as anything of worth; current; receivable: as, expenses passable in lieu of coin.
- including are allowed to pass; allowable; admissible; bearable; achieving or just rising above mediocrity.
- Definition for "passable"
- That can be passed, traversed, or crossed; navigable:…
- View More
- Sentence for "passable"
- (END VIDEOTAPE) MOOS: Now, since everyone…
- View More
- Synonym for "passable"
- Phrases for "passable"
- Rhyme for "passable"
- Cross Reference for "passable"
- Equivalent for "passable"
- Form for "passable"
- Same Context for "passable"
- Urban Dictionary for "passable"