- An opening between two areas, specifically a shelved room between a kitchen and dining room that is used for passing meals.
- A route through which something is allowed to pass.
- A security that passes through payments made by debtors, hence supplying people with regular comes back. Also referred to as pass-through protection.
- See pass-along.
- an opening that resembles a window between two rooms (especially a shelved orifice between a kitchen and living area that is used to pass through dishes)
Sentence for "pass-through"
- The agreements with the European countries…
Phrases for "pass-through"
Hypernym for "pass-through"