- A moderately fast Spanish dance.
- Music for or perhaps in the rhythm of the dance, occur march time and often played at bullfights.
- an easy Spanish ballroom dance in double-time
- the songs for such a-dance, and for a march; used specifically at bullfights
- a ballroom party in quick duple time
- music in march time composed for dancing the paso doble; frequently played at bull battles
- Definition for "paso doble"
- Sentence for "paso doble"
- Hypernym for "paso doble"
- Variant for "paso doble"