- A writing system where ideas are written in place of terms. The device is not phonetic and utilizes ideograms, such as for instance mathematical signs. It really is designed to be universally grasped.
- a method of universal writing, or a manner of composing which may be recognized and used by all nations.
- something of language-signs adapted to universal use; a type of writing that may be understood and utilized by all nations.
- an artificial worldwide language using characters (as mathematical signs) as opposed to words expressing tips
Definition for "pasigraphy"
- A writing system where ideas are written in…
Sentence for "pasigraphy"
Hypernym for "pasigraphy"