- some of a group of small viruses which contain DNA in an icosahedral protein layer and cause infection in many vertebrates, specifically mammals particularly dogs and cattle.
- any single-stranded DNA viruses, of the genus Parvovirus, being the tiniest present nature; they infect only mammals
- some of a group of viruses containing DNA in an icosahedral protein shell and causing condition in dogs and cattle; unknown is related to any individual disease
- Definition for "parvovirus"
- some of a group of small viruses which…
- View More
- Sentence for "parvovirus"
- Hypernym for "parvovirus"
- Form for "parvovirus"