- A wall constructed on the boundary line of adjoining properties and provided by both proprietors.
- A commonly shared wall dividing two properties
- A wall that separates adjoining homes, as with a block or row.
- A wall upon the line between the premises of adjoining proprietors, which each gets the right to use as a support for his construction, and in most cases and also to some extent for chimneys, water-pipes, etc.
- a wall erected on the line between two properties and provided by both proprietors
Hypernym for "party wall"
- View More