- A creeping evergreen perennial plant (Mitchella repens) of eastern the united states, having tiny white flowers and scarlet berries. Also known as twinberry.
- a standard name made use of of varied flowers including: squaw wine (Mitchella repens), teaberry (Gaultheria procumbens), and lingonberry (Vaccinium vitis-idaea).
- The berry of such a plant.
- creeping woody plant of east united states with shiny evergreen leaves and scarlet berries
- Definition for "partridgeberry"
- A creeping evergreen perennial plant (Mitchella repens) of…
- View More
- Sentence for "partridgeberry"
- Hypernym for "partridgeberry"