- An annual plant (Cassia fasciculata) of east and main united states within the pea family members, having yellowish blossoms and sensitive and painful leaves with numerous leaflets.
- a yellow-flowered leguminous natural herb (Cassia Chamæcrista), typical in sandy industries into the Eastern US.
- See pea.
- tropical US plant having leaflets notably sensitive to the touch; sometimes positioned in genus Cassia
- Definition for "partridge pea"
- An annual plant (Cassia fasciculata) of east and…
- View More
- Hypernym for "partridge pea"