- divided in to parts.
- split into components
- Divided almost towards the base.
- composed of components; typically used in compounds specifying the amount of parts.
- Parted or divided into parts: often in structure with qualifying or specifying prefix, as bipartite, tripartite, quadripartite. See the compounds.
- In botany, identical to parted.
- In entomology, split by a slit from apex into base, as wings of certain little moths.
Sentence for "partite"
- The reason healthcare reform defies simple…
Form for "partite"