- Music An instrumental piece composed of a series of variants, as a suite.
- musical the variants contained in such an item.
- A type of instrumental collection preferred into the eighteenth century
- A suite; some variations.
- In songs, a suite, or a set of variations.
- the variations found in a partita
- (music) an instrumental suite typical when you look at the 18th century
Sentence for "partita"
- Davey OBrien Award (Miglior Quarterback): ancora…
Synonym for "partita"
Hypernym for "partita"