- Of, associated with, or created of small split particles.
- Composed of split particles.
- regarding heritable traits that are attributable discretely to each one or another of an offspring's parents, as opposed to a blend associated with the two.
- getting the type of a particle.
- discussing, or produced by, particles, such as dust, moment germs, etc.
- Composed of particles; finely divided.
- consists of distinct particles
- one minute split particle, by a granular compound or powder.
- Particulate matter. Usually found in the plural: diesel particulates; a higher level of atmospheric particulates.
- Any solid or fluid in a subdivided condition, specially one that displays special faculties which are minimal into the bulk-material
- question made up of particles; -- usually utilized in the pl..
- a small discrete mass of solid or liquid matter that continues to be separately dispersed in gasoline or liquid emissions (usually considered to be an atmospheric pollutant)
- to create mention singly.
- To particularize; mention.
- getting the kind of a small particle; taking the form of particles.
- Of or pertaining to particles; generated by particles, as moment germs.
- Definition for "particulate"
- Of, associated with, or created of small split…
- View More
- Sentence for "particulate"
- Quotes for "particulate"
- "In the rich world, the environmental…"
- View More
- Synonym for "particulate"
- Phrases for "particulate"
- Rhyme for "particulate"
- Hyponym for "particulate"
- Hypernym for "particulate"
- Form for "particulate"
- Same Context for "particulate"