- To mention, explain, or treat independently; itemize or specify.
- to create particular instead of basic or universal.
- To give as a specific, or as the particulars; to say particularly; to offer the particulars of; to enumerate or specify at length.
- To go into or provide details or particulars.
- To mention or focus on particulars; to offer small details; to be circumstantial.
- In order to make specific, unlike basic; to restrict to a particular or specific instance, class etc.; to pick out.
- become particular about (specific instances); going into detail (about), to specify.
- To distinguish, make distinct from other individuals.
- be particular about
- To specify or point out with details; provide the particulars of; enumerate or specify at length; in addition, to make particular or step-by-step.
- To pick out for mention; make specific mention of.
- To mention or provide particulars or details; be specific as opposed to general; especially, to mention or be mindful of single things or to small things.
- additionally spelled particularise.
- Definition for "particularize"
- To mention, explain, or treat independently; itemize or…
- View More
- Sentence for "particularize"
- Mr. Echenoz employs a similar finesse…
- View More
- Synonym for "particularize"
- Verb Forms for "particularize"
- Phrases for "particularize"
- Hyponym for "particularize"
- Hypernym for "particularize"
- Form for "particularize"
- Variant for "particularize"