- A beam of atoms or subatomic particles which have been accelerated by a particle accelerating unit, directed by magnets, and concentrated by a lens.
- A beam of atoms, ions or subatomic particles that's been accelerated by some device and collimated by magnets and/or electrostatic contacts
- a collimated circulation of particles (atoms or electrons or molecules)
- Definition for "particle beam"
- A beam of atoms or subatomic particles which…
- View More
- Hyponym for "particle beam"
- Hypernym for "particle beam"
- Form for "particle beam"